5/6/08
6th May
I'm hungry!!!
=X
I don't know why but these days I'll get hungry even before the 6th P...
=( WHY!!!!!!!!!!
This never happened last year!! -argh
Anyway, karate's tonight. But I'm feeling so lazy..
And I feel like ponning karate!!! But cannot. MUST PERSIST.
MUST MUST MUST.
Ok other than karate, let's have an update on my other social activity.
WORK!!!!!!
Haha okok, let's try that again.. work.....
Lol
Botak Jones got a new menu.
AND I WAS THE ORDERTAKER FOR THE FIRST 2 DAYS THE MENU WAS INTRODUCED!!
Haha, not easy man.
Explaining to customers about the new side orders, sold out items and the waiting time for the food... after they have queued for damn long (and extra long even because of all the explanation to do...) to place their orders. True la, there were some nice understanding customers but there are that handful too, who are so damn irritating. I asked for a minute to sort out some stuff (like doing the cashiering or finding some lost customers- who changed tables but did not inform anyone!) but they will ignore me and rattle off their orders.. then when I apologise and ask them to repeat they'll give me the dirty face. !!! -sigh
Sometimes I wonder why people want to queue up so long just for food. Do they feel that good food is worth the wait (I love Botak Jones!) or are they queueing for the sake of queueing (Wah, this line so long so the food must be good therefore I will queue!)? Haha oh wells.. I don't know... I'm not that type of people... I'm the shortest queue rocks type... heh heh.
Lol.
Ok, enough of Botak Jones..
I'm getting hungry!
Haha.
Alrighty.. It's time to finish my RJ before packing up and leaving for dinner..
I'll update again next time.
Bye all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment